Tag: ASK FOODS
Showing all 2 results
ASK Foods | Butterscotch | Baking Decoration | Cake , Dessert Decoration | Ice Cream, Cupcake Toppings₹100.00Add to cart
Butterscotch is a type of confectionery that is made from a combination of brown sugar and cashews. They are used to enhance flavors or add a delicious crunch.
How to use Butterscotch :
● Flavor ingredient : It can be added to ice creams, cookies, puddings, etc. to enhance flavor and give it a tasty crunch
● Decorative purposes : Sprinkle butterscotch used a decorative ingredient on cakes, pastries and other desserts for added texture and flavor
● As a snack : Butterscotch can be popped into the mouth for a quick and tasty treat.
Sugar, Cashew, Hydrogenated Veg fat & emulsifiers
Store it in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Ask Foods | Spicy Tangy Chutney Powder | Kerala Coconut Chutney Powder | For Dosa, Idli, Chapati, Poori, Parotta | Rice Mix₹75.00Add to cart
About Spicy Tangy Chutney Powder:
- Spicy Tangy Chutney Powder or Chammanthi Podi as it is known in Kerala is a tasty chutney powder that is used to enhance taste and served as a side to breakfast dishes.
- Made with the finest quality tamarind, chilies, and coconut, this spicy tangy powder is meant to tickle your taste buds and lend a nice flavor to all your meals.
- The chutney powder from the house of ASK Foods is made in small batches in the most hygienic and traditional way to preserve the flavor and taste.
- Made with the finest quality and natural ingredients, it tastes just like your grandmother would make it.
Copra, Curry Leaves, Tamarind, Pulses, Spices, Chillies & salt
Made with 100 % Natural ingredients. No fillers have been used.
How to Use Spicy Tangy Chutney Powder:
Mix with ghee or oil and enjoy it with idli, dosa, upma, chapati, poori, rice and parathas. Tickle your taste buds (satiate jihva chapalya) – sprinkle it on all your dishes for a delicious meal. Or get creative and make mini idly fry, mini dosa fry, masala paratha, masala idli , masala upma, or even make a snack out of it with bhel/murmura or tikki or even a yummy fruit or veggie salad.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place