Tag: Avalakki Mix
Showing the single result
Add to cart
About : Avalakki Chitranna or Poha is a popular breakfast dish made with flattened rice ( a flat,dry , flakes of rice)
Ingredients : Poha, Groundnuts, Chilli, Spices
Qualities : Preservative – free and made with 100 % Natural ingredients.No fillers has been used.
How to Use :
- In a kadai, add 1.5 tsp oil/ghee, 1/2 chopped med onion(optional).Fry until cooked.
- Bring to boil 1 cup water.
- Add salt as per taste (about 1/2tsp rcmd).
- Add Param Poha Mix while stirring on simmer.
- Garnish with chopped coriander , lime juice .
- Serve hot with pickle or chutney or chutney powder.
Type : Vegetarian, Vegan
Storage instructions : Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place