Showing the single result
Add to cart
About : Kharabath is a popular breakfast dish from Karnataka made with Semolina. It’s a masala variant of the popular Rava Upma.
Ingredients : Rava, Dal, Spices, Curry leaves, Chilli, Masala Powder
Qualities : Preservative – free and made with 100 % Natural ingredients. No fillers has been used.
How to Use :
- In a kadai, add 2 tsp ghee, saute 1/2 chopped med.onion, 1/2 tomato, 1/8 cup vegetables of your choice.
- Add 3 cups water and boil.
- Add kharabath mix while stirring on simmer.
- Garnish with chopped coriander , lime juice.(optional).
- Serve hot with pickle or chutney or chutney powder
Type : Vegetarian, Vegan
Storage instructions : Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place