About: Mixed Chocolate or Choco Chips are tear-dropped, chunks of a mixed set of white and dark chocolate respectively.
How to Use :
Commonly used as
• toppings on pancakes, doughnuts and waffles
• an addition to desserts such as puddings, ice creams
• an ingredient in baked goods such as muffins, breads, pies, brownies, cookies
• decorative ingredients on cakes, cupcakes, pastries
• also enjoyed as a poppable snack.
Ingredients : Sugar, Milk Solids,cocoa Solids, Hydrogenated Veg fat & emulsifiers
Type : Vegetarian
Storage instructions : Store it in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight. Due to temperature and humidity changes, a whitish coating may appear on Chocolates, it is called Chocolate Bloom. This does not affect its fitness for consumption.