Tag: Rava Dosa Mix
Showing the single result
Add to cart
About : Rava dosa is a type of dosa made from a thin batter of semolina or rava. A popular south indian dish , its enjoyed on its own or eaten with chutney and/or sambar.
Ingredients : Rava,rice flour, flour, spices
Qualities : Preservative – free and made with 100 % Natural ingredients.No fillers has been used.
How to Use :
- Add water as required to make a watery consistency batter.
- Add salt according to taste(1/2tsp rcmd.)
- Add chopped corianderand pour from slight height starting from corners on hot tava pour thin dosa using a cup / ladle.
- Garnish wtih chopped onion and/ or green chilli on top.
- Serve hot with chutney or chutney powder.
Type : Vegetarian, Vegan
Storage instructions : Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place