ASK Foods | Andhra Khara Idli Dosa Chutney Powder | For Dosa, Idli, Chapati, Poori, Parotta | Rice Mix
● Andhra Khara Idi Dosa chutney powder is a spicy variant of our Idli Dosa Chutney Powder offering. Made with top-notch chilies in addition to our wholesome goodness of grams and spices, it is meant to give you that Andhra spicy / Khara flavor to your meal.
● For the best result with Idlis and Dosas mix the chutney powder with ghee/oil and spread a layer of the mixture on the idli or dosa while it’s still hot.
● Another way to effectively add chutney powder to idli and dosa is to quickly temper the chutney powder with mustard seeds and curry leaves in ghee/oil and pour it on idli and dosa.
● The chutney powder from the house of ASK Foods is made in small batches in the most hygienic and traditional way to preserve the flavor and taste.
● Made with the finest quality and natural ingredients, it tastes just like your grandmother would make it.
Ingredients: Tamarind, Pulses, Spices, Chillies & salt
Qualities: Preservative – free and made with 100 % Natural ingredients. No fillers have been used.
How to Use: Mix with ghee or oil and enjoy it with idli, dosa, chapati, poori, rice, and parathas. Tickle your taste buds (satiate jihva chapalya) – sprinkle it on all your dishes for a delicious meal.
Type: Vegetarian, Vegan
Storage instructions: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place