ASK Foods | Dark Chocolate Chips | Baking Decoration | Cake , Dessert Decoration | Ice Cream, Cookie, Pancake Toppings
About: Dark Chocolate or Choco Chips are chunks of dark chocolate. They are flat-bottomed and tear-shaped.
Ingredients: Sugar, cocoa Solids, Hydrogenated Veg fat & emulsifiers
How to Use :
Commonly used as
• toppings on pancakes, doughnuts, and waffles
• texture addition to desserts such as puddings, ice creams
• an ingredient in baked goods such as muffins, bread, pies, brownies, cookies
• decorative ingredients on cakes, cupcakes, pastries
• also enjoyed as a poppable snack.
Storage Instructions: Store it in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight. Due to temperature and humidity changes, a whitish coating may appear on Chocolates, it is called Chocolate Bloom This does not affect its fitness for consumption.