Ask Foods | Garlic Chutney Powder | For Dosa, Idli, Chapati, Poori, Paratha | Rice Mix | Healthy
About Garlic Chutney Powder :
- Garlic chutney powder, also known as podi or pudi, is a popular Indian condiment made with roasted garlic, coconut, tamarind, chillies, and salt.
- Our garlic chutney powder contains a generous amount of garlic, with 26%, and coconut, with 20%.
- Ask Foods produces our garlic chutney powder in small batches using traditional methods to preserve its authentic flavor and taste.
- Our chutney powder is made with 100% natural ingredients, with no preservatives or fillers added, making it a healthy and tasty option for vegetarians and vegans.
- Garlic is a key ingredient in our chutney powder and is known for its many health benefits, including its antioxidant properties. It is also rich in vitamin C, B6, and manganese.
- Coconut adds a nutty flavor to the chutney powder.
Garlic (26%) , Copra (20%) , Tamarind, Chillies & salt
Made with 100 % Natural ingredients. No fillers have been used.
How to Use Garlic Chutney Powder:
Mix with ghee or oil and enjoy it with idli, dosa, upma, chapati, poori, rice and parathas. Tickle your taste buds (satiate jihva chapalya) – sprinkle it on all your dishes for a delicious meal. Or get creative and make mini idly fry, mini dosa fry, masala paratha, masala idli , masala upma, or even make a snack out of it with bhel/murmura or tikki or even a yummy fruit or veggie salad.
Storage instructions :
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
There are no reviews yet.