Kharabath Mix | Ready-to-Cook Mix
About Kharabath and Kharabath Mix:
Kharabath is a popular South Indian breakfast dish that is made with semolina (also known as rava or sooji), vegetables, and a few aromatic spices. It is a savory dish that is often served with chutney or sambar. It can also be eaten as a snack.
Kharabath Ready to Cook Mix is a perfect choice for busy families who want a tasty and healthy breakfast or snack option that can be prepared quickly and easily. It contains all the necessary ingredients to make Kharabath easily. One typically needs to boil water and add the mix to it, along with any additional vegetables or garnishes as desired until it thickens and becomes creamy. ( Recipe below )
Rava, Dal, Spices, Curry leaves, Chilli, Masala Powder
Made with 100 % Natural ingredients. No fillers has been used.
How to Use :
- In a kadai, add 2 tsp ghee, saute 1/2 chopped med.onion, 1/2 tomato, 1/8 cup vegetables of your choice.
- Add 3 cups water and boil.
- Add salt as per taste (1/2 tsp recommended)
- Add kharabath mix while stirring on simmer.
- Garnish with chopped coriander , lime juice.(optional).
- Serve hot with pickle or chutney or chutney powder
Storage instructions :
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place