Tag: Snack Mix
Showing all 2 results
Add to cart
About Kodubale and Kodubale Mix:
Kodubale or Kodbale is a popular savory snack from Karnataka, India. It is a crispy and crunchy ring-shaped snack made with rice flour, all-purpose flour, roasted gram flour, and a blend of spices. The dough is kneaded with water, shaped into rings, and then deep-fried until golden brown.
Kodubale Ready to Cook Mix is a convenient and easy-to-use mix that allows you to make a great tea-time snack at home and a great way to serve up some snacks to guests.All you need to do is add water, knead the dough, shape it into rings, and deep-fry until crispy and golden brown.The ready-to-cook mix makes it easy to enjoy this snack at home and is a great option for those who want to try making it for the first time. (Recipe below)
Bengal gram flour, rice flour, coconut, spices, rava
Made with 100 % Natural ingredients.No fillers has been used.
How to Use (Recipe):
- Add 1 tbsp hot oil and water to make soft dough.
- Take amlas sized dough, roll in your palms to make a ball- roll the ball to a rope shape and join edges to make circle.
- Deep fry in hot oil in batches in med- low flame to golden brown for 5-6 minutes.
- Enjoy with coffee/tea.
Storage instructions :
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
Add to cart
About : Cutlet in the Indian cuisine is typically made with mashed vegetables and spices. Oats cutlet is healthy variant made with oats. Oats is heart healthy- it helps bring down cholesterol
Ingredients : Oats, Masala Powder,Ginger, Salt, Poha,Semolina, Turmeric, Chilli
Qualities : Preservative – free and made with 100 % Natural ingredients.No fillers has been used.
How to Use :
- Mix Oats Cutlet Mix with water to Dough consistency.
- Mix Boiled Vegetables of your choice for a healthy snack.
- Take lemon sized ball, flatten and fry on tawa to golden brown.
- Serve hot with dip of your choice.
Type : Vegetarian, Vegan
Storage instructions : Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place