ASK Foods | Flax seeds Chutney Powder | For Dosa, Idli, Chapati, Poori, Paratha | Rice Mix | Healthy
● Flaxseed Chutney Powder or Podi is a tasty, healthy chutney powder made with the finest quality flax seeds, spices and lentils.
● The chutney powder from the house of ASK Foods is made in small batches in the most hygienic and traditional way to preserve the flavor and taste.
● Made with the finest quality and natural ingredients, it tastes just like your grandmother would make it.
● Flax seeds are a rich source of protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber.
● They are also very rich in lignans, a compound that could help fight cancer. Include this superfood in your diet for a healthy meal.
Ingredients: Flaxseeds, Pulses, Spices, Chillies & salt
Qualities: Preservative – free and made with 100 % Natural ingredients. No fillers have been used.
How to Use: Mix with ghee or oil and enjoy it with idli, dosa, chapati, poori, rice, and parathas. Tickle your taste buds (satiate jihva chapalya) – sprinkle it on all your dishes for a delicious meal.
Type: Vegetarian, Vegan
Storage instructions: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place