Ask Foods | Liquid Glucose
About Liquid Gluocse :
Liquid glucose, also known as glucose syrup, is a thick, clear, and sweet-tasting syrup made from the hydrolysis of starch. Liquid glucose is commonly used in the food industry as a sweetener, thickener, and humectant. It is often added to processed foods, such as baked goods, candies and beverages to enhance their flavour, texture, and shelf life. It is used as a substitute for sugar as it is less sweet and has a higher viscosity than regular table sugar. Liquid glucose has a number of advantages over other sweeteners. For instance, it is less prone to crystallisation and is more stable in high temperatures and acidic conditions, making it perfect for baking.
Uses of Liquid Glucose:
- Sweetener in processed foods such as baked goods, candies, and beverages
- Substitute for sugar in some recipes
- Thickener and humectant in food products
- Enhances flavor, texture, and shelf life of foods
- Less prone to crystallization and more stable in high temperatures and acidic conditions
Storage instructions :
Store it in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.