Avalakki/Poha Mix | Ready-to-Cook Mix
About Avalakki/Poha and Avalakki/Poha Mix :
Avalakki or Poha is a popular breakfast and snack item in India, especially in the western and southern regions. It is made from flattened rice flakes, which are easily digestible and rich in carbohydrates and iron. Poha is commonly seasoned with spices, vegetables, and nuts to make it more flavorful and nutritious.
Avalakki or Poha Ready to Cook Mix is a convenient and time-saving option for people who want to enjoy this dish without the hassle of soaking and draining the rice flakes. The mix contains poha along with the necessary spices and flavorings to make a meal in minutes. (Recipe below)
Ingredients : Poha, Groundnuts, Chilli, Spices
Qualities : Made with 100 % Natural ingredients.No fillers has been used.
How to Use (Recipe) :
- In a kadai, add 1.5 tsp oil/ghee, 1/2 chopped med onion(optional).Fry until cooked. Bring to boil 1 cup water.
- Add salt as per taste (about 1/2tsp rcmd).
- Add Ask Foods Poha Mix while stirring on simmer.
- Garnish with chopped coriander , lime juice .
- Serve hot with pickle or chutney or chutney powder.
Storage instructions :
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place