Ask Foods | Idly Mix | Ready-to-Cook Mix
About Idly and Idly Mix :
Idly is a steamed , soft and fluffy delicacy made from a fermented batter of rice and urad dal. A high protein and light breakfast – it is typically eaten with sambar and chutney.
Made with 100 % Natural ingredients.No fillers has been used.
How to Use (Recipe):
- Whisk idly Mix + 1/4 cup hung curd + 3/4 cup water well.
- Soak 4 hours min or overnight.
- To make instantly soak for 15 minutes with a pinch of baking soda.
- Serve hot with chutney or chutney powder.
- Please note: If not using soda or eno, Keep in warm place or in pre-heated oven. ( fermentation occurs best 26-32C.
Storage instructions :
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place
There are no reviews yet.