About : Tutti Frutti are candied raw papaya. Tutti i Frutti in Italian means all fruits. A confectionary made from fruits such as cherries, watermelon, raisins, berries, pineapple etc. , the Tutti Frutti in India is commonly made from papaya.
How to Use: Commonly used as
• a flavor ingredient in ice creams, puddings
• an ingredient in sweet pans and some Indian sweets, freshener
• an ingredient in baked goods such as muffins, bread, pies
• decorative ingredients on cakes, cupcakes, pastries
• also enjoyed as a poppable snack.
Ingredients: papaya Cubes, Sugar, Permitted Colours & Preservatives
Type : Vegetarian
Storage instructions : Store it in a cool & dry place, away from direct sunlight.